The Omnitrack was specially designed for the Private Investigator & Law Enforcement Agent to support them during covert surveillance. The powerful, long-life battery and compact “all-in-one” design make the Omnitrack easy to hide and trackable in real-time for up to 10 days.
The Omnitrack is perfect for tracking suspects, cheating spouses, fraudulent law suit victims, or for any reason you need to know the whereabouts of somebody or something.
Use the magnetic mount for a quick, covert installation on a vehicle or choose an extended battery kit for greatly increased battery life. You can get the GPS’s location anytime from anywhere and the web-based platform upgrades at no cost.
Be sure to include a GPS Extended Battery or Mounting Clip!
Test it out for yourself using our demo account!
- Includes 1 full year of GPS tracking service!
- No contracts, activation fees, or termination fees!
- Geofence boundaries allow agents to be notified via email or text message when a vehicle under surveillance leaves a pre-set boundary.
- Location & status report every 5 minutes in motion
- One-click reporting give the entire story in easy to read spreadsheets.
- Email & SMS alerts keep you informed no matter you are.
- Monitor the location of any vehicle from any computer or smartphone the Internet.
- -147 dBm Autonomous Sensitivity for Fast TIFF and High Accuracy
- MMCX type RF Connector for External GPS Antenna.
- 3 000+ Buffered Messages
- Web-Based Device Management
- FOTA & OTA Capability
- Quad-Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2W@ 850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1W@18OO/1900MHz)
- GPRS multi-slot class 12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- RMS Phase Error - 5 deg
- Max Out RF Power - 33.0 dBm ± 2 dBm
- Dynamic Input Range - -15~-102 dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity - Class II RBER2% (-102 dBm)
- Stability of Frequency - Greater than 2.5ppm
- Max Frequency Error - ±O.1ppm
- Water Resistance - IPX5 Standard
- Weight - 2oz
- Dimensions - 2.6" x 1.5" x 0.8"
- DC Voltage - 5V
- External Battery Voltage - 3.5V - 4.5V DC
- Battery Life Standby Time
- Without reporting: 300 to 400 Hours
- 5 minutes reporting: 100 to 150 Hours
- 10 minutes reporting: 150 to 200 Hours
- Position accuracy - < 8Ft.
- 1 x Omnitrack
- 1 x DC Charger
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Activation Code
*The Omnitrack works in North America Only
*Renewal for United States is $99
*Renewal for Canada and Mexico is $149