I phone docking station camera with blue tooth
The new LMWiFiDock is the perfect tool for keeping an eye on your home. This sleek, modern dock fits right in in any home with its brushed silver exterior and black accents. The tiny pinhole camera is incredibly discreet and covert located behind the black panel at the base of the unit.
Built-in WiFi. With the built-in WiFi you’ll be able to access your high definition 1080p video stream from anywhere. You can control, view, and transfer video all from your smartphone using the free downloadable app.
Available for both Android and iPhone. Both versions come equipped with a fully functional MicroUSB or Lightning charging connection that will charge your phone. Since this unit plugs into the wall you won’t have to worry about battery life while recording either, as long as it’s plugged in the docking station will be powered and functional.
Included MicroSD card. The LMWiFiDock comes with an included free 16 GB MicroSD card, so you’ll be ready to start recording video straight out of the box. Get a LMWiFiDock today and keep your home safe!
- Built-in WiFi allows you to control, view, and transfer video; all from your smartphone
- Records HD video
- Available for both Android and iPhone
- Tiny pinhole camera hidden in phone dock - allows for continual power while remaining covert
- Working charging station
- Motion Detection
- Time/Date Stamp
- Automatic overwrite option
- Video Resolution: 720p and 1080p @ 30fps
- Android supports Micro USB connection, iPhone supports Lightning Connection
- Video Format: .MOV
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 128GB (Class 6 or Higher Card Required)
- Storage Capacity: approximately 10 minutes per 1.2GB @ 1080p
- Time and Date Stamp
- 1 x LMWiFiDock
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x AC power cable
- 1 x MicroSD card and adapter
- 1 x European AC adapter
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- USB cord is for accessing files on SD Card and cannot be used to power the device for WiFi Operation
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price